Repairs & Maintenance
Why choose a DAF Dealer for your vehicle repair and maintenance?
There are many reasons, but put simply, for quality, peace of mind, cost effectiveness, ease and convenience.
- Quality – Our highly qualified technicians are trained for quality, their expertise coupled with the latest in diagnostic and workshop equipment means you can be confident your truck will be kept in top condition.
- Peace of mind – Service packages tailored to your needs; choose from a full repair and maintenance contract, service contract or menu pricing. A DAF MultiSupport repair and maintenance contract is designed to offer you a service proposal that maximises uptime, controls your monthly costs, and provides total peace of mind.
- Cost effectiveness – Minimise downtime through quality maintenance and reliable parts. If a breakdown does ever occur don’t be left stranded for hours, trust DAF Aid roadside assistance renowned for having the industry best time from call to vehicle moving in only 96 minutes.
- Ease – We aim to support our customers with all aspects of their transport business, from service, repairs, maintenance, MOT testing, parts sales, truck sales, finance options, to systems that support workshop management, driver training and so much more. Everything you need under one roof.
- Convenience - The DAF dealer network is the largest in the UK, offers the widest geographic coverage, is open for the longest hours and provides MOT testing facilities in 46 of its locations.
Got your own workshop? We can supply you with not only DAF Genuine parts but also the UK's largest range of all makes truck and trailer parts. Contact your local DAF dealer for further information.
Through our DAF MultiSupport offering we can provide you with a personalised repair and maintenance contract designed to meet the exact needs of your business. This solution gives maximum security at a fixed price per kilometre, with the possibility to extend to trailer equipment / or construction too.
Contact your local DAF dealer for full details on our DAF MultiSupport contracts or for information on any of our repair and maintenance services.