Free electronic maintenance records system
Operators are under increasing pressure to ensure complete compliancy against VOSA regulations and we understand that at times this may seem challenging.
Our aim is to add additional support wherever possible and so we developed DAFcheck, our electronic vehicle maintenance records system. DAFcheck transforms the way in which regular vehicle inspections are carried out, stored and communicated and is available to our customers absolutely free of charge!
Your DAFcheck benefits:
- A dedicated website www.dafcheck.eu where you can view the inspection and servicing details of your vehicles immediately following sign off at your dealer.
- Legible, concise records of the vehicle’s service history.
- Service sheets are emailed to you directly upon completion of an inspection.
- Reduces administration and enables you to save, print and distribute the data instantaneously.
- It is constantly updated ensuring complete compliance with VOSA’s Operator Licencing requirements .
- DAFcheck Is linked to DAFaid. DAF’s breakdown service, alerting the technician on the vehicle’s next inspection of any temporary repairs.
- Allows you to register defects or specific instructions through the website which will be automatically included in the next vehicle inspection.
- Enables you to scan your own documents relating to the vehicle into the DAFcheck system.
DAFcheck is not just user friendly, it’s a great management tool – and one that you can trust and comes with no charge whatsoever.
For more information contact us at DAFcheck@daftrucks.com.