Sleaford Road, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN4 2NQ
Closes in 38 days
An exciting opportunity has become available at our Lincoln Dealership for a Parts Business Development Manager. The main focus of the role will be geared towards developing new business and relationships within the commercial vehicle market and delivering a one stop shop service that will keep Ford & Slater at the forefront of customers minds.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain strong customer and business relationships.
• Increase customer base and spend.
• Gather customer and market information to assist in the promotion of the Parts business.
• Champion and encourage the use of Webshop.
• Create, manage and review customer Imprest Stocks and Price Files.
• Identification of competitor’s customers, fleet details and revenue potential.
• Maintain a current sales pipeline and record all customer/prospect communications.
• Create and monitor Parts Sales Campaign and material.
• Create and maintain efficient call cycles.
• Monitor and react to customer buying patterns.
• Deal with and respond to customer queries.
• Utilise the tools available to you to promote and encourage growth of the parts business and give support to the Parts Sales Manager and Parts Sales Team.
The skills required for this role include:
• Highly sales motivated.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good Allmakes Parts Product knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills.
• IT literacy skills.
• Enthusiastic nature.
• Ability to work independently.