DAF HGV Technician Nightshift
Bannerley Road, Birmingham, Birmingham, B33 0SL
Permanent, £36,000 - £36,000, per annum
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Being brilliant awards.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Internal engagement initiatives
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our team through our People Partnership initiative.
Are you a mechanic and looking for a new challenge with a highly successful HGV and Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised?
Motus Commercials is an approved DAF dealership in the West Midlands and we are recruiting HGV TECHNICIANS NOW!
If you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair)?
- Previous workshop experience?
then you may just be the person we are looking for, we are located in Garretts Green, in the West Midlands
What Will You Be Doing?
A Motus Commercials DAF HGV Technicians daily tasks will include:
- Carrying out fault diagnostic work, repairs & maintenance to customers vehicles in line with manufacturers & department of transport guidelines, to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately and correctly completed inline with company and customers expectations & requirements.
- Ensuring that vehicles are returned to customers in a clean, safe & complete condition.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal Motus Commercials DAF HGV Technician candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Hold a relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair).
- Have basic computer skill.
- Work to a high standard and have a good eye for detail with a methodical approach to their work.
- Work well in a team and be a contributing team member.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a desire to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Be aware of the importance of Health and Safety compliance.
A HGV licence as well as training in Tachograph Calibration would be an advantage for this role however, not essential.
Sign up to receive email alerts for our latest job vacancies